Riding the wave of a whirl-wind period of business growth, the PJL Group engaged Adloyalty as their partner in an integrated push into the next phase of development.
The PJL Group commenced operations in 2006 in Orange with three mates purchasing a truck which they refurbished as part of establishing their mechanical engineering business. The business grew rapidly as a result of the local mining boom and the founders soon outgrew their home site of Astill Drive.
In 2012, operations were split and a sister site in Leewood was developed compounding new business growth pressures. By early 2013, the Board had engaged Adloyalty to define their strategic direction for the next three to five years.
With staff ownership and a whole of business approach high on the agenda, a series of internal workshops were conducted involving staff from across the organisation. This provided the business with a sense of direction and clear, measurable checkpoints and goals.
On the ground this translated into the achievement of a national footprint and operational expansion within 12 months, ISO accreditation, Tier 1 Contractor status and several preferred supplier agreements with large mining organisations.
Into the future, PJL face new opportunities with strong industry brand recognition, the prospect of international contracts and potential new business structures. Way ahead of deadline, all strategic operational goals were achieved 18 months in advance and they moved into the second round of strategic planning.
- Staff engagement and input/ownership of change.
- Strategic vision for future with clear, measurable checkpoints and goals.
- Achievement of a national footprint.
- Operational expansion across Australia within 12 months.
- ISO accreditation.
- Tier 1 Contractor status.
- Several preferred supplier agreements with large mining organisations.
- Strong industry brand recognition – nationally recognised company.
- Development of international contracts.