Adloyalty have developed an ongoing relationship with Parkes Shire Council working in a marketing capacity across a range of departmental projects.
We have undertaken work within Tourism, Transport and Roads, Economic Development and the Parkes Chamber of Commerce with a number of goals kicked in the process.
Adloyalty’s strong local connectivity and passion to develop healthy, sustainable businesses to benefit regional economic prosperity shines through in the work carried out for Parkes.
As a result, the Council has been awarded funding, seen greater participation and support and been recognised as facilitating an outstanding Local Government program.
- Design of Funding Application Document – Restart.
- Facilitation of Marketing Workshop with Parkes Shire Council and Parkes Chamber of Commerce.
- Facilitation, Design and Development of the 2014 and 2015 Parkes Sparkles Christmas Catalogue and Campaign Components
- Development of the Heavy Vehicle Action Plan.
- Development of Parkes Tourism Abridged Marketing Plan.
- Presentation of Parkes Tourism Marketing Plan to key stakeholders.
- Assistance with the Parkes Tourism Partnership Program to encourage local operators to cross-promote and create packages to increase length of stay.
- Design, development and copywriting for Parkes Logistics Hub document.
- Parkes Shire Council Awarded Funding Application Document – Restart.
- Improved Business Chamber participation and support.
- Parkes Sparkles campaign recognised as an outstanding Local Government program.